HOW IS THE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE OBTAINED?
The professional title is required for the following activities:
- Melter-assayer technical manager
- Valuer of articles of precious metals
- Rough Diamond Valuer Classifier Expert
To obtain a professional title it is necessary to:
- Take a qualification examination
- Pass the examination
After the examination has been taken and passed, the valuer can apply for his/her professional title by completing the application and paying the respective fee.
Examination schedule for 2021:
|Reassessment Test as Expert-Classifier-Appraiser of Rough Diamonds||05 July|
The tests for reassessment of Experts – Classifiers Appraisers of Rough Diamonds were held on 5 July 2021 from 15.30 to 17.30 PM at the premises of the Mint building in Lisbon.
The classifications obtained were as follows:
▪ António Santos Pinto de Almeida Lino, approved with mark 19;
▪ João Paulo Marçal Leitão, approved with mark 14;
▪ João Paulo Pereira Torres, approved with mark 20;
▪ Sandra Maria Martins Ricardo, approved with mark 15.
According to Article 17 (2) of Law No. 5/2015 of 15 January 2015, the classification of the candidates having passed the Test for Re-assessment of Experts Classifiers Appraisers of Rough Diamonds was ratified by the INCM, through CS No. 04/UCF/2021 of 6 July 2021.
Disclosure of the classifications of candidates here
|Examination for the job of Technical Officer as Assayer – Smelter||02 and 03 November||Porto|
|Examination for the job of Appraiser of Articles with Precious Metals and Gemmological Materials||04 and 05 November||Lisboa|
|Examination for the job of Appraiser of Articles with Precious Metals and Gemmological Materials||29 and 30 November||Porto|